Nordica has developed a number of styling packages, bringing together experts in the worlds of Real Estate and Interiors.
A home staging is the act of preparing a home for sale with the aim of making the property appealing to as many prospective buyers as possible, whereas the aim of a styling is to create a harmonious and personal home for you to enjoy.
An unbeatable property styling service for owners who want to sell!
Homebuyers view with logic, but buy with emotion.
I know exactly how to transform your property, giving you a winning edge over other properties for sale. The main objective is to improve your property’s appearance to appeal to the maximum number of potential buyers, with the sole purpose of achieving the ‘best sale’ in the quickest possible time.
List your property in exclusivity with us and we offer the styling service free of charge
Five Steps to Create a Stylish Property Buyers will Desire!
1. Contact Nordica for a full study of your property
2. Nordica will visit your property’s key selling points and how the general look can be improved
3. You will receive Nordica’s assessment and we will discuss what options suits your needs best. List your property in EXCLUSIVITY with Nordica and we will style your property FREE OF CHARGE.
4. We will de-clutter, rearrange and style with our stunning decorative items to create a place that the general buyers will fall in love with
5. Time for new images, free of charge by Nordica
“Thank you so much for everything!!! We would recommend your service to everyone!! Results are instant. We are very impressed with the photos. We are also very happy with how quick the sale went, the house was sold in 8 weeks, it was a dream!”
– Birgitta (home owner, Sweden)
“This morning we visited the flat and saw the work you have completed. We loved it! The whole appearance of the flat has really improved. We are very happy with the result. We hope it will be a great push to sell the apartment. Very grateful!”
– Silvia (home owner, Germany)
“Just wish to congratulate you for such brilliant work. We had high expectations and seeing the end result exceeded all of our expectations. Once again, thank you very much for the job well done!”
– Bengt (home owner, Sweden)